Rules and Regulations
- The school commences at 10-30 a.m. and gets over at 4-15 p.m.
- The first bell rings at 10-20 a.m.
- Students should be seated in their respective classes by 10-20 a.m.
- Students are debarred from entering the school premises after the first bell at 10-20 a.m.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against frequent latecomers.
- Students must not remain in the classroom after school hours. In case any student has to stay back for co-curricular activities, he/she must report it to the class teacher.
- Regular attendance is mandatory.
- Any absence must immediately be followed by a leave letter from their respective parent/ guardian.
- A pupil who is absent on the first day of any term may have his/her name removed from the register and may be re-admitted at the discretion of the school authorities, if there is any vacancy and on payment as usual.
- Students must be well turned out in properly laundered uniform, polished black shoes, teamed with white socks and a neat hairstyle.
- Winter Cardigan (Navy Blue) to be worn during December—January.
- The school conducts two examinations — Half Yearly and Annual. It is mandatory for all students to appear for these examinations.
- The students are assessed regularly to gauge their day-to-day performance in Internal Assessments spanning the entire year.
- Air & Railway concession will be allowed only during vacations.
Notices: All notices meant for the students will be placed on the notice board of the I.S.C. section. Every student is expected to acquaint himself or herself with the content of such notices. Notices will not usually be circulated in the classrooms.
The preliminary round of the IIHM Young Chef and Teacher…
Young Chef competition (preliminary round) organized by IIHM, is going…
The UEM Scholastic Aptitude Test' 2018 is going to be…
A Literary competition for class XI students is going to…
The Class XII Board results for ISC examination 2018 is…