Rules and Regulations
- The school commences at 10-30 a.m. and gets over at 4-15 p.m.
- The first bell rings at 10-20 a.m.
- Students should be seated in their respective classes by 10-20 a.m.
- Students are debarred from entering the school premises after the first bell at 10-20 a.m.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against frequent latecomers.
- Students must not remain in the classroom after school hours. In case any student has to stay back for co-curricular activities, he/she must report it to the class teacher.
- Regular attendance is mandatory.
- Any absence must immediately be followed by a leave letter from their respective parent/ guardian.
- A pupil who is absent on the first day of any term may have his/her name removed from the register and may be re-admitted at the discretion of the school authorities, if there is any vacancy and on payment as usual.
- Students must be well turned out in properly laundered uniform, polished black shoes, teamed with white socks and a neat hairstyle.
- Winter Cardigan (Navy Blue) to be worn during December—January.
- The school conducts two examinations — Half Yearly and Annual. It is mandatory for all students to appear for these examinations.
- The students are assessed regularly to gauge their day-to-day performance in Internal Assessments spanning the entire year.
- Air & Railway concession will be allowed only during vacations.
Notices: All notices meant for the students will be placed on the notice board of the I.S.C. section. Every student is expected to acquaint himself or herself with the content of such notices. Notices will not usually be circulated in the classrooms.
Admission to Class XI (Science & Commerce) for the academic…
The results for the ISC Examination 2019 will be published…
It is hereby informed that due to the possible effects…
Provisional Classes for Class XI students for the Academic Session…
The Summer Vacation for the Session 2019-2020 will be from…
Sl. No …
The Bhawanipur Gujarati Education Society School (ISC) congratulates Priti Saha…
This is to inform that the following students have been…
“Computer Day” was celebrated at CSI-KC office, Kolkata. CSI Computer…
The Bhawanipur Gujarati Education Society School (ISC) congratulates Rebecca Bhattacharjee…