Rules and Regulations
- The school commences at 10-30 a.m. and gets over at 4-15 p.m.
- The first bell rings at 10-20 a.m.
- Students should be seated in their respective classes by 10-20 a.m.
- Students are debarred from entering the school premises after the first bell at 10-20 a.m.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against frequent latecomers.
- Students must not remain in the classroom after school hours. In case any student has to stay back for co-curricular activities, he/she must report it to the class teacher.
- Regular attendance is mandatory.
- Any absence must immediately be followed by a leave letter from their respective parent/ guardian.
- A pupil who is absent on the first day of any term may have his/her name removed from the register and may be re-admitted at the discretion of the school authorities, if there is any vacancy and on payment as usual.
- Students must be well turned out in properly laundered uniform, polished black shoes, teamed with white socks and a neat hairstyle.
- Winter Cardigan (Navy Blue) to be worn during December—January.
- The school conducts two examinations — Half Yearly and Annual. It is mandatory for all students to appear for these examinations.
- The students are assessed regularly to gauge their day-to-day performance in Internal Assessments spanning the entire year.
- Air & Railway concession will be allowed only during vacations.
Notices: All notices meant for the students will be placed on the notice board of the I.S.C. section. Every student is expected to acquaint himself or herself with the content of such notices. Notices will not usually be circulated in the classrooms.
It is to be noted that regular classes for classes…
The following teachers will be undergoing a Teachers' Training Programme…
The IIHM Young Chef & Teacher Chef Competition '2019 is…
The School is holding a Quizzing and General Awareness Course…
A short story writing competition, "In search of Young Ruskin…
The Annual "Shakuntala Rohatgi Memorial" Debate '2019 was organized on…
The Albert Barrow Memorial All India Inter School Creative Writing…
Admission to Class XI (Science & Commerce) for the academic…