Eligibility Criteria (Minimum Percentage required for)
Science (PCM marks): 70%
Commerce (with Mathematics): 70%
Commerce (without Mathematics ): 60%
For admissions contact School Office from the 14th of January 2020 onwards between 10.30am and 1.30pm.
Students are required to present the following documents at the time of submitting the form at the School Office:
• Print-out of the generated form.
• Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
• Photocopy of the Report card of class IX & X. (Original report cards to be shown as well)
• Passport size photograph of the candidate.
• Proof of current residential address (Passport / rent agreement / Electricity bill / Voter ID / Aadhar Card)
Students are required to be accompanied by the parents or guardian for the admission process.
Submitting the application does not confirm admission.
For any further information visit School website www.bgess-isc.edu.in