For Students of ICSE
Candidates who have been awarded Pass Certificates in the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ICSE) with pass marks in five subjects including English are eligible to be admitted for preparation in courses of study leading to the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC).
For Students from other Boards
The eligibility of candidates who have been awarded Pass Certificates in an equivalent examination conducted by other Examining Boards is decided by the Chief Executive and Secretary of the Council. The conditions of eligibility are as follows:
- The candidate must have been awarded a Pass Certificate in accordance with the requirements of the Board at an equivalent examination taken at one and the same sitting.
- The candidate must have obtained pass marks in accordance with the Regulations of the Board in English and four other written subjects, accepted by the Council.
- Information Technology, Word Processing, Work Education and Logic is not accepted by CISCE.
- All candidates of other boards will be admitted to Class Xl provisionally, subject to grant of final admission by CISCE after submission of statement of marks issued to the candidates by the Examining board.
- Final Selection of the Subject Combinations will be decided by the school authorities.
INFORMATION TO STUDENTS REGARDING COLLECTION OF TRANSFER CERTIFICATE, MIGRATION CERTIFICATE AND CHARACTER CERTIFICATE
Students who appeared in the ISC 2020 Examination will have…
Students of Class XII are instructed to provide the following…
The Subject Combinations of the different groups are:- SCIENCE GROUP…
Steps for Payment of Enrollment Challans for Class XII (2020-21).…
Important Instructions for students who have taken provisional admission to Class XI for the academic session 2020-2021
All the students who have taken provisional admission to Class…
Click to view list
Click to view list
It is hereby notified that due to the prevailing emergency…