For Students of ICSE
Candidates who have been awarded Pass Certificates in the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ICSE) with pass marks in five subjects including English are eligible to be admitted for preparation in courses of study leading to the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC).
For Students from other Boards
The eligibility of candidates who have been awarded Pass Certificates in an equivalent examination conducted by other Examining Boards is decided by the Chief Executive and Secretary of the Council. The conditions of eligibility are as follows:
- The candidate must have been awarded a Pass Certificate in accordance with the requirements of the Board at an equivalent examination taken at one and the same sitting.
- The candidate must have obtained pass marks in accordance with the Regulations of the Board in English and four other written subjects, accepted by the Council.
- Information Technology, Word Processing, Work Education and Logic is not accepted by CISCE.
- All candidates of other boards will be admitted to Class Xl provisionally, subject to grant of final admission by CISCE after submission of statement of marks issued to the candidates by the Examining board.
- Final Selection of the Subject Combinations will be decided by the school authorities.
The School will remain closed on 21.03.2019 and 22.03.2019 on…
The Summer Vacation for the Session 2019-2020 will be from…
Sl. No …
Date Subjects 12.02.2019 English II 14.02.2019 Accounts/ Physics 16.02.2019 Environmental…
The Bhawanipur Gujarati Education Society School (ISC) congratulates Priti Saha…
This is to inform that the following students have been…
“Computer Day” was celebrated at CSI-KC office, Kolkata. CSI Computer…
The Bhawanipur Gujarati Education Society School (ISC) congratulates Rebecca Bhattacharjee…
The Winter Vacation for the students of Class XI &…