For Students of ICSE
Candidates who have been awarded Pass Certificates in the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ICSE) with pass marks in five subjects including English are eligible to be admitted for preparation in courses of study leading to the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC).
For Students from other Boards
The eligibility of candidates who have been awarded Pass Certificates in an equivalent examination conducted by other Examining Boards is decided by the Chief Executive and Secretary of the Council. The conditions of eligibility are as follows:
- The candidate must have been awarded a Pass Certificate in accordance with the requirements of the Board at an equivalent examination taken at one and the same sitting.
- The candidate must have obtained pass marks in accordance with the Regulations of the Board in English and four other written subjects, accepted by the Council.
- Information Technology, Word Processing, Work Education and Logic is not accepted by CISCE.
- All candidates of other boards will be admitted to Class Xl provisionally, subject to grant of final admission by CISCE after submission of statement of marks issued to the candidates by the Examining board.
- Final Selection of the Subject Combinations will be decided by the school authorities.
It is hereby informed that the distribution of Annual Examination…
It is hereby notified that the process of provisional admission…
In view of the novel Corona virus (COVID-19) spreading across…
Adhering to the recent regulations issued by the Honorable Government…
The Games and Sports Tournament for Class XI has been…
The ISC Examination 2020, theory paper examinations are commencing from…
Students seeking provisional admission to Class XI for the academic…
The Computer Society of India (CSI) celebrated "The Computer Day"…
The Semi Final round of The IIHM Teacher Chef Competition…